You are an integral part of an agile team in their daily development work. Your skills in application development and your experience with the cloud are crucial here. We offer you exciting projects with modern development methods together with skilled and motivated colleagues. Build innovative greenfield products with us or work on the functional and technical evolution of existing projects.
- In an agile project, you will help design the architecture and infrastructure of modern cloud-native applications with one of the big public cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure or Google Cloud).
- You gladly accept suggestions and criticism in code reviews in order to improve yourself further and help other colleagues to expand their knowledge with your review comments.
- You are not afraid to talk to our customers about their challenges and possible solutions.
- In addition to your work as a developer, you will have the opportunity to get actively involved in a wide range of topics related to the company (recruiting, project acquisition, marketing, joint experiments, ...) from day one
- Use part of your working time to familiarize yourself with new technologies - alone or in labs together with your colleagues. Report on your achievements and findings in blogs, talks or webinars.
- You live the DevOps principles and are passionate about "automating everything" and "infrastructure as code" in combination with an agile mindset.
- You have experience in one or more modern programming languages such as Kotlin, Typescript, Java, Python, etc.
- You are familiar with different architectural styles, such as microservices or event-driven architectures.
- You can confidently build an application on a common application platform like Spring Boot, NestJs or Quarkus
- Very good communication skills
Work Culture at Comsysto Reply
- Extensive training offer and budget (20 days for labs, conferences/training, language courses)
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote working possible
- 30 days vacation and up to 10 additional free days Mac Cody Timeout to relax and unwind
- Flat hierarchies and many opportunities to actively shape our company via working groups, surveys, talks and your participation in job interviews
- From your first day on, you will have a buddy who will help you to make new contacts and support you in your career
- Travelling is an exception and is arranged individually where suitable
- Company events such as the Oktoberfest, beach volleyball and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of your choice
Do you like it?
Your Contact person
We are your contacts for this job position and are looking forward to your application!
You have questions? Then simply send us an email to email@example.com and we will contact you shortly!
Employee evaluation on job review platforms
We are proud of the many positive reviews on the job review platforms.
apply here quick and easy
Please send us your resume and other relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org