🌍 For our offices in:
Competent handling of data, algorithms, facts and figures
- Massively parallel processing, batch and stream processing (e.g. Spark, Flink, Kafka,Kinesis), ETL
- Confident in the use of the following technologies:
- Experience with SQL based on relational DBMS (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL) or e.g. Spark SQL
- Java development incl. web technologies and web services (REST, SOAP)
- Reporting, visualization and analytics (e.g. Tableau, QlikView)
- Cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Azure)
- Creation of interesting content (e.g. professional articles, blog posts, conference presentations, ...) about own field of activity
- Familiarization and engagement with advanced topics such as Machine Learning, Blockchain Technologies, User Experience, Customer Development or Lean Startup.
- Practical experience with agile development methods such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD
- Ideally, advanced training and certification in one of the above technologies or project methodologies
- You ask questions, show curiosity and have the mindset of a lifelong learner
- You have very good German and English skills and a confident appearance
- Interest in new technologies e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j
Work Culture at Comsysto Reply
- Extensive training offer and budget (20 days for labs, conferences/training, language courses)
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote working possible
- Flat hierarchies and many opportunities to actively shape our company via working groups, surveys, talks and your participation in job interviews
- From your first day on, you will have a buddy who will help you to make new contacts and support you in your career
- Travelling is an exception and is arranged individually where suitable
- Company events such as the Oktoberfest, beach volleyball and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of your choice
Do you like it?
Employee evaluation on job review platforms
We are proud of the many positive reviews on the job review platforms.
apply here quick and easy
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.