🌍 For our offices in:
Competent handling of data, algorithms, facts and figures
- Massively parallel processing, batch and stream processing (e.g. Spark, Flink, Kafka,Kinesis), ETL
- Confident in the use of the following technologies:
- Experience with SQL based on relational DBMS (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL) or e.g. Spark SQL
- Java development incl. web technologies and web services (REST, SOAP)
- Reporting, visualization and analytics (e.g. Tableau, QlikView)
- Cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Azure)
- Creation of interesting content (e.g. professional articles, blog posts, conference presentations, ...) about own field of activity
- Familiarization and engagement with advanced topics such as Machine Learning, Blockchain Technologies, User Experience, Customer Development or Lean Startup.
- Practical experience with agile development methods such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD
- Ideally, advanced training and certification in one of the above technologies or project methodologies
- You ask questions, show curiosity and have the mindset of a lifelong learner
- You have very good German and English skills and a confident appearance
- Interest in new technologies e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j
Work Culture at Comsysto Reply
- Overtime compensation from the first minute
- Mostly no travel required
- Extensive continuing education offerings (labs, conferences, language courses, etc.)
- Time to experiment and research in our labs
- Company events such as Wiesn, cinema and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of choice
Do you like it?
Employee evaluation on job review platforms
We are proud of the many positive reviews on the job review platforms.
apply here quick and easy
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.