Love and live the DevOps mindset in the cloud. “Everything as a Service” and “Automate everything" evangelist. Pope for Continuous Delivery and Software quality
- Programming in different languages (Python, Java, Scala, ...)
- Agile approach (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Creation of relevant content for clients and prospects about own field of activity (e.g. professional articles, blog posts, conference presentations)
- Examination of advanced topics such as Machine Learning, Design Thinking or Lean Startup
- Active use or even administration of the Atlassian suite (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo)
- System Thinker, promoter of holism, breaker of silos
- Service provider for colleagues from your own or other teams
- Sufficient coffee consumption
- Discover and wear cool t-shirts to brighten, preserve and save your team's geek soul
- Ideally a few years of work experience and hands-on experience with agile development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD.
- Strong cloud enthusiasm and first practical experience with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Enthusiasm and fun for working with PaaS such as Cloud Foundry and Red Hat OpenShift.
- Preference for Atlassian suite and open source tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Ansible, Saltstack, Concourse, etc.
- Concepts, tools and frameworks such as microservices, self-contained systems, Docker containers, Kubernetes, Boxfuse, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud let you float on cloud 7
- Practical experience with agile development methods such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD
- Ideally further training and certification in one of the above-mentioned technologies or project methods
- You are interested in internet-based business models
- You think and act in a result-oriented manner, strive for responsibility and bring the necessary mobility for assignments with partners and customers in Munich and the surrounding area
- You are a communicative team player as well as a service provider who thinks in terms of solutions and provide them actively
- You are characterized by natural curiosity and an irrepressible will for further training and lifelong learning
- You have very good German and English skills and a confident appearance
Work Culture at Comsysto Reply
- Overtime compensation from the first minute
- Mostly no travel required
- Extensive continuing education offerings (labs, conferences, language courses, etc.)
- Time to experiment and research in our labs
- Company events such as Wiesn, cinema and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of choice
Your Contact person
We are your contacts for this job position and are looking forward to your application!
You have questions? Then simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly!
Employee evaluation on job review platforms
We are proud of the many positive reviews on the job review platforms.