You actively support your agile team in the daily development work. You keep an eye on the software architecture as well as the functional and non-functional requirements. You are interested in product development during all project phases, from discovery to delivery, and advise customers on the latest technical trends. We offer you exciting projects with modern development methods together with motivated colleagues. Build innovative greenfield products with us or work on the functional and technical evolution of existing projects.
- You are a technical lead, moderator and mentor in our teams
- You enjoy solving tricky code problems and are a popular contact person and reviewer
- Partnering with our customers to take a product from concept to implementation
- Evaluating trade-offs and making decisions on common engineering practices and tools
- (optional) Sales support - you help us win exciting customers with your technical expertise
- (optional) Holding internal and external trainings and workshops
- You have several years of experience in one or multiple modern programming languages such as Kotlin, Typescript, Java, Python, or others.
- You have hands-on project experience in the application of different architectural styles, such as microservices or event-driven architectures.
- You can confidently build an application on a common application platform like Spring Boot, NestJs, Quarkus, React or Angular
- You have experience with the architecture and infrastructure of distributed systems in the cloud with a common public cloud provider
- Very good communication, mentoring and coaching skills
Work Culture at Comsysto Reply
- Extensive training offer and budget (20 days for labs, conferences/training, language courses)
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote working possible
- 30 days vacation and up to 10 additional free days Mac Cody Timeout to relax and unwind
- Flat hierarchies and many opportunities to actively shape our company via working groups, surveys, talks and your participation in job interviews
- From your first day on, you will have a buddy who will help you to make new contacts and support you in your career
- Travelling is an exception and is arranged individually where suitable
- Company events such as the Oktoberfest, beach volleyball and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of your choice
Do you like it?
Your Contact person
We are your contacts for this job position and are looking forward to your application!
You have questions? Then simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly!
Employee evaluation on job review platforms
We are proud of the many positive reviews on the job review platforms.
apply here quick and easy
Please send us your resume and other relevant documents to: email@example.com