Anything but a Code Monkey
- Loving and living the DevOps mindset in the cloud
- "Everything as a Service" and "Automate Everything"-Evangelis
- You strive for continuous delivery and software quality
- Programming in different languages (Python, Java, Scala, ...)
- Agile approach (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Creation of relevant content for clients and prospects about own field of activity (e.g. professional articles, blog posts, conference presentations)
- Examination of advanced topics such as Machine Learning, Design Thinking or Lean Startup
- Discover and wear cool t-shirts to brighten, preserve and save your team's geek soul
- Ideally a few years of work experience and hands-on experience with agile development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD.
- Strong cloud enthusiasm and first practical experience with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Enthusiasm and fun for working with PaaS such as Cloud Foundry and Red Hat OpenShift.
- Preference for Atlassian suite and open source tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Ansible, Saltstack, Concourse, etc.
Work Culture at Comsysto Reply
- Overtime compensation from the first minute
- Mostly no travel required
- Extensive continuing education offerings (labs, conferences, language courses, etc.)
- Time to experiment and research in our labs
- Company events such as Wiesn, cinema and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of choice
Do you like it?
Your Contact person
We are your contacts for this job position and are looking forward to your application!
You have questions? Then simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly!
Employee evaluation on job review platforms
We are proud of the many positive reviews on the job review platforms.