Anything but a Code Monkey.
- Based on wireframes and mockups, you develop varied websites and widely used web front-end libraries
- You deal with the corporate identity of the customer, you know the color and form language
- You participate in regular meetings with your team and the customer and get to know and understand the requirements and restrictions of the customer
- UI and UX design is not an integral part of your job, but you are familiar with the subject and able to provide a second opinion or fill concept gaps independently
- You have no problems with CSS and use it every day. You are also familiar with pre-processor languages like Sass.
- You are part of a (mostly international) Scrum team. At the end of each iteration you present the completed features to the customer (in fluent English).
- Your code you still write clean-code principles and if possible test-driven.
- Code reviews are standard for you and you like to help colleagues by giving them advice or hints in reviews.
- Together with your team, you plan the next sprint, provide estimates, and create solution progress notes for complicated tasks.
- You like to deal with new technologies and convince your colleagues to use a new and better framework when starting a new project.
- Together with your contact person at Comsysto Reply, you will work out a T-Shape profile at regular intervals, which will help you to develop in a targeted manner and to be supported by us.
- A wrong shade of gray? A slipped button? Even small details catch your eye immediately and you have the claim to implement the corporate identity of our customers pixel-precise.
- Solid Java-Script knowledge. Ideally you are also familiar with Typescript.
- You are proficient in at least one of the frontend frameworks Angular, React or Vue.
- Good communication and presentation skills in German and English.
- Willingness to travel at least one day per month within Germany
- You are well organized, motivated and disciplined enough to do your work remotely.
- One for all, all for one! Our company structure thrives on the active involvement of our employees. You have many opportunities to help shape our company through initiatives, surveys, feedback rounds, presentations and your participation in applicant interviews. We give you many opportunities and only expect you to use them ;-)
- You have completed a university degree with above-average success and/or have several years of relevant professional experience
Work Culture at Comsysto Reply
- Overtime compensation from the first minute
- Mostly no travel required
- Extensive continuing education offerings (labs, conferences, language courses, etc.)
- Time to experiment and research in our labs
- Company events such as Wiesn, cinema and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of choice
Do you like it?
Your Contact person
We are your contacts for this job position and are looking forward to your application!
You have questions? Then simply send us an email to email@example.com and we will contact you shortly!
Employee evaluation on job review platforms
We are proud of the many positive reviews on the job review platforms.