Anything but a Code Monkey
- Development with modern languages (Java, Kotlin, TypeScript) and open source frameworks and tools such as Spring Boot, Git, Gradle, Jenkins, Angular, React and Webpack.
- Continuous delivery of software in an agile team
- Design and implementation of various persistence solutions (SQL, NoSQL, In-Memory, ...) in our data-driven applications.
- In Sprint Reviews and Refinements with the customer you are just as strong in communication as in Code Review, Pair and Mob Programming with your colleagues - you gladly accept suggestions for improvement
- Continuous improvement of your Scrum, Kanban, Lean Startup skills and abilities
- With trainings, workshops and user groups you keep your knowledge up to date
- Creating interesting blog posts or even lectures about your field of activity
- Participate, discuss, and tease along as we plan stories, create concepts, and write tests
- Various possibilities to deal with different topics around the company (recruiting, project acquisition, joint experiments, ...) and to actively contribute to them
- You are familiar with the Java ecosystem for web applications, ideally with Spring
- Practical experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD
- You like to share your knowledge and absorb that of your colleagues
- You have very good German and English skills
Work Culture at Comsysto Reply
- Overtime compensation from the first minute
- Mostly no travel required
- Extensive continuing education offerings (labs, conferences, language courses, etc.)
- Time to experiment and research in our labs
- Company events such as Wiesn, cinema and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of choice
Your Contact person
We are your contacts for this job position and are looking forward to your application!
You have questions? Then simply send us an email to email@example.com and we will contact you shortly!
Employee evaluation on job review platforms
We are proud of the many positive reviews on the job review platforms.