🌍 For our offices in:
- Continuous delivery of software in an agile team
- Design and implementation of various persistence-solutions (SQL, NoSQL, In-Memory, ...) in our data-driven applications
- In sprint reviews and refinements with the customer you are just as strong in communication as in code review, pair and mob programming with your colleagues - you are open to accept suggestions for improvement
- Continuous improvement of your Scrum, Kanban, Lean startup skills and abilities with training, Workshops and user groups keep your knowledge up to date
- Creation of interesting blog posts or even lectures about your field of activity
- Participate, discuss and "annoy" when planning stories, creating concepts and writing tests
- Diverse possibilities to deal with a wide variety of topics relating to the company (recruiting, project -Acquisition, joint experiments , ...) to employ and actively contribute
- You know how to write good automated tests
- Practical experience with agile development methods such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD
- You like to share your knowledge and gain experiences and insights of your colleagues
- You have very good German and English skills
Work Culture at Comsysto Reply
- Extensive training offer and budget (20 days for labs, conferences/training, language courses)
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote working possible
- Flat hierarchies and many opportunities to actively shape our company via working groups, surveys, talks and your participation in job interviews
- From your first day on, you will have a buddy who will help you to make new contacts and support you in your career
- Travelling is an exception and is arranged individually where suitable
- Company events such as the Oktoberfest, beach volleyball and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of your choice
Do you like it?
Employee evaluation on job review platforms
We are proud of the many positive reviews on the job review platforms.
apply here quick and easy
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.