You have many interests and would like to get a taste of everything? With us, you don't have to commit to backend, frontend or a specific technology. You build up knowledge in many areas from project to project. As you add more technologies to your portfolio you can always deepen your knowledge in one of them or look for new challenges.
- Development with modern languages (Kotlin, Java, TypeScript) and open source frameworks and tools such as Spring Boot, React, Angular, NestJS and NextJS.
- Even as a junior you are fully involved! You have the opportunity to do pair programming with experienced colleagues and exchange ideas in knowledge sharing or technical roundtables. You will design and discuss new features with the customer before implementation.
- Your colleagues review your code and give you hints and tips to quickly become a pro. Support and mentoring for your colleagues in the team is always part of the job.
- In addition to your work as a developer, you have the opportunity to deal with a wide range of topics related to the company (recruiting, project acquisition, marketing, joint experiments, ...) and to actively contribute.
- Use part of your working time to familiarise yourself with new technologies - alone or in labs together with your colleagues. Share your achievements and findings in blogs, talks or webinars.
- Once you've learned a technology, we'll help you get the certifications you need. With enthusiasm and curiosity, you will quickly start your career as an expert with us.
- You are familiar with the Java ecosystem for web applications, ideally with Spring.
- Practical experience with agile development methods like Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD
- You have very good German and English skills
- Most importantly, as a young professional, we are looking for enthusiasm for software development and the desire to understand technologies in-depth. Your willingness to constantly develop yourself and to take the initiative to move your team and the company forward is crucial for us.
Work Culture at Comsysto Reply
- Extensive training offer and budget (20 days for labs, conferences/training, language courses)
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote working possible
- Flat hierarchies and many opportunities to actively shape our company via working groups, surveys, talks and your participation in job interviews
- From your first day on, you will have a buddy who will help you to make new contacts and support you in your career
- Travelling is an exception and is arranged individually where suitable
- Company events such as the Oktoberfest, beach volleyball and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of your choice
Do you like it?
Your Contact person
We are your contacts for this job position and are looking forward to your application!
You have questions? Then simply send us an email to email@example.com and we will contact you shortly!
Employee evaluation on job review platforms
We are proud of the many positive reviews on the job review platforms.