You share our enthusiasm for what is probably the most beautiful of all JVM languages.
- Development with Kotlin or other JVM languages (Java, Scala...) and modern open source frameworks and tools such as Spring, Spring Boot & Spring Cloud, Git, Gradle / Maven, Docker is your everyday life.
- Development with relational DBMS (Oracle, Postgres, AWS Aurora) or NoSQL databases (MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB) as persistence layer
- RESTful APIs design and development
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery of software with modern tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket, Gitlab or Concourse
- Continuous improvement of your Scrum, Kanban, Lean Startup skills and abilities in an agile team
- During sprint reviews, code reviews and pair and mob programming, you share your knowledge with teammates and are open to suggestions for improvement
- Keeping your knowledge up to date with trainings, workshops and user groups
- Create interesting blog posts about your own field of activity
- Participate, discuss and get angry when planning stories, creating concepts, writing tests on all levels (unit, integration, end-to-end)
- Various opportunities to get involved with advanced topics such as Quarkus, design thinking or participation in recruiting processes
- Sound Kotlin know-how and interest in learning other languages and frameworks.
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases, REST API, CI / CD tools and processes
- Practical experience with agile development methods such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills, who thinks in terms of solutions and also actively offers them
- You have very good German and English skills
Work Culture at Comsysto Reply
- Extensive training offer and budget (20 days for labs, conferences/training, language courses)
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote working possible
- 30 days vacation and up to 10 additional free days Mac Cody Timeout to relax and unwind
- Flat hierarchies and many opportunities to actively shape our company via working groups, surveys, talks and your participation in job interviews
- From your first day on, you will have a buddy who will help you to make new contacts and support you in your career
- Travelling is an exception and is arranged individually where suitable
- Company events such as the Oktoberfest, beach volleyball and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of your choice
Do you like it?
Your Contact person
We are your contacts for this job position and are looking forward to your application!
You have questions? Then simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly!
Employee evaluation on job review platforms
We are proud of the many positive reviews on the job review platforms.
apply here quick and easy
Please send us your resume and other relevant documents to: email@example.com