You share our enthusiasm for what is probably the most beautiful of all web frameworks.
- UI and UX design is not an integral part of your job, but you are familiar with the subject and able to give a second opinion or fill conceptual gaps on your own
- You have a good command of CSS and use it on a daily basis. You are also familiar with pre-processor languages such as Sass.
- Code reviews are standard for you and you like to help colleagues by giving them advice or hints in reviews.
- You take part in regular meetings with your team and the customer and get to know and understand the requirements and restrictions of the customer.
- You like to deal with new technologies and convince your colleagues to use a new and better framework when starting a new project.
- Together with your buddy, you will work out a T-Shape profile at regular intervals, which will help you to develop further and be promoted by us.
- You not only know React, but also the ecosystem with common additions such as Redux - feel free to share your favorites with us!
- Practical experience with agile development methods like Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD
- Good communication and presentation skills in German and English.
- One for all, all for one! Our company structure thrives on the active involvement of our employees. You have many opportunities to help shape our company through initiatives, surveys, feedback rounds, presentations and your participation in interviews. We give you many opportunities and only expect you to use them ;-)
- You have completed a university degree with above-average success and/or have several years of relevant professional experience.
Work Culture at Comsysto Reply
- Extensive training offer and budget (20 days for labs, conferences/training, language courses)
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote working possible
- 30 days vacation and up to 10 days free MacCody time to relax
- Flat hierarchies and many opportunities to actively shape our company via working groups, surveys, talks and your participation in job interviews
- From your first day on, you will have a buddy who will help you to make new contacts and support you in your career
- Travelling is an exception and is arranged individually where suitable
- Company events such as the Oktoberfest, beach volleyball and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of your choice
Do you like it?
Your Contact person
We are your contacts for this job position and are looking forward to your application!
You have questions? Then simply send us an email to email@example.com and we will contact you shortly!
Employee evaluation on job review platforms
We are proud of the many positive reviews on the job review platforms.