Development with modern open source frameworks and tools like Spring, Spring Boot & Spring Cloud, Git, Gradle and Jenkins on a daily basis
- Development with Java 8 / Java 11 or with other JVM languages (Kotlin, Scala...) and modern tools like Spring, Spring Boot, Docker is your everyday life; development with relational DBMS or NoSQL databases;
- RESTful APIs design and development
- You translate the complex functional, technical and business requirements into software architecture designs;
- As an experienced developer, you are the first point of contact for the colleagues in your team;
- You keep your knowledge up to date with trainigs, workshops and user groups.
- You work with Scrum or Kanban and share your knowledge through code;
- Reviews and pair programming with your teammates;
- Java know-how and interest in learning other JVM languages and frameworks
- Very good (extensive) knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases, REST API, CI / CD tools and processes.
- Practical experience with agile development methods such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD
- Ideally a few years of professional experience as a Solutions Architect
- Creating interesting blog posts about your own field of activity
- You have very good German and English skills
Work Culture at Comsysto Reply
- Overtime compensation from the first minute
- Mostly no travel required
- Extensive continuing education offerings (labs, conferences, language courses, etc.)
- Time to experiment and research in our labs
- Company events such as Wiesn, cinema and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of choice
Your Contact person
We are your contacts for this job position and are looking forward to your application!
You have questions? Then simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly!
Employee evaluation on job review platforms
We are proud of the many positive reviews on the job review platforms.