Gain practical experience in day-to-day project work alongside your studies and finance your studies.
- Participation in an agile cross-functional team that takes care of one or more projects
- Support of our colleagues in internal and external projects
- Development and supervision of own small projects
- Independent work with great learning potential
- Equal shaping and development of new ideas
- You are studying computer science, business or media informatics or a comparable course of study.
- You are familiar with web technologies (e.g. HTML, CSS) and data formats like JSON
- You are characterized by your independent, goal-oriented and careful way of working
- Your curiosity and willingness to learn drives you to always be up-to-date
- You are open minded and are not afraid to speak your mind
- You have a Github account (or similar) that shows your own projects, or have already contributed to open source projects
- You have at least 16 hours per week
- Basic HTTP and REST knowledge
- Experience with web frameworks such as Angular or React
- Experience with Linux/Unix and the terminal
- Experience in the use of the version management Git
- Discover and wear cool t-shirts to brighten, preserve and save your team's geek soul
Work Culture at Comsysto Reply
- Overtime compensation from the first minute
- Mostly no travel required
- Extensive continuing education offerings (labs, conferences, language courses, etc.)
- Time to experiment and research in our labs and develop your skills in our challenging and exciting customer projects
- Company events such as Wiesn, cinema and cozy restaurant visits
- Notebook of choice
- Well located and modern offices
- A new working family with ca. 90 really great colleagues
Do you like it?
Your Contact person
We are your contacts for this job position and are looking forward to your application!
You have questions? Then simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly!
Employee evaluation on job review platforms
We are proud of the many positive reviews on the job review platforms.